Oct 28, 2013

Freshkon Colours Fusion in Brilliant Brown [GlassesOnline.com.my]


Nowadays, I am so busy with work that I rarely have time to go out shopping. Even weekends is spent on work, resting or spending time with my family and friends. The online market is really convenient nowadays where you can purchase so many things online and it will be delivered right to your doorstep, even groceries! 


It is my pleasure to introduce to you GlassesOnline.com.my! I am sure most of you must of heard of them by now. If not, do hop on into the bandwagon and start your journey now :) GlassesOnline is Malaysia's first online glasses store that carries various brands of quality eyewear at affordable prices! They carry a wide selection of glasses, contact lenses and branded sunglasses for both men and women!


With more than 100 local and international brands of eyewear, you can just purchase them with just a few clicks on the mouse! Some of the items include the popular Ray Ban, the edgy Oakley, celeb-like sunnies by Paris Hilton and many more! 

Prescription glasses or contact lenses are also available for order. You just have to get your eye prescription from your optician and submit your information when you are making your orders! I also love the fact that Glasses Online provides nationwide free shipping and also free 30 days return policy.

Thanks to Glasses Online for sponsoring a box of contact lens for me to review! It arrived just in time when I realized my previous contact lens have already expired! They have been really kind and patient on answering my enquiries and also recommending lenses suitable for me.

In the end, I chose the Freshkon Colors Fushion range as I found them to be natural looking and also comfortable to wear! I don't really wear contact lens all the time as it tends to dry my eyes, but with Freshkon it more comfortable. Sometimes, I could wear it all day long :)


I picked the colour Brilliant Brown as it looks really natural and makes my eyes look more fresh and energetic due to the enlarging effect. I have sleepy eyes...heh. I love the fact that Freshkon contact lenses suit me well as the diameter is just right and not too big and scary.

Spot the difference!
Looks more perky and wide awake right? I love cosmetic lenses as it really enhances the eyes and it creates a different look that you can play around with.

And now after re-dying my hair, the contact lens really matches my hair colour :D

Do check out Glasses Online as they have much to offer! You can browse for your selection based on the price range, frame shapes, brands and many more options that will enhance your shopping experience!

Below are some tips on how to choose sunglasses that are suitable according to your face shape! :)

 Head over to Glasses Online now to check out their wide range of eyewear!

Website
Facebook Page

No comments :

Post a Comment