Aug 15, 2017

Curél Sebum Care Series Review


DSC_8980-2
During my stay in Japan, I came across Curél and used their Foaming Hand Wash which was pretty good but I did not purchase as my luggage was already packed! However, I found out that recently, Curél is officially available for sale in Malaysia by KAO :)


Curél, Japan's No.1 Brand for Sensitive Asian skin is a dermatologist recommended skincare formulated with hydrating and moisture-retaining Ceramide Care to improve sensitive skin conditions.

DSC_8984-2
I am using the Curél Sebum Care Trial Kit which contains Foaming Wash (90ml), Lotion (30ml) & Moisture Gel (30ml). The Hypoallergenic Formula is suitable for sensitive skin as the pH is closest to the skin. It is also free from fragrance, colorant and alcohol!

It is designated for sensitive, oily skin which is constantly plagued by excess sebum, blackheads & enlarged pores. The Sebum Care series helps to control excess sebum secretion while strengthening skin barrier function for a calmer and more comfortable skin condition throughout the day.

DSC_8986-2
DSC_8994-2
My combination skin always gets oily especially during later in the day. I have tried it for a couple of days, which seems to help in controlling my excessive sebum! Anyhow, I like the fact that the product is lightweight and my skin does not feel that oily by the end of the day.
  • Sebum Care Foaming Wash: Ultra fine foam with sebum solvent to thoroughly cleanse dirt and excess sebum while protecting Ceramide.
  • Sebum Care Lotion + Moisture Gel
    • Oil & Acne Control: Contains ingredient to control stickiness caused by excessive sebum and reduces acne occurrence.
    • Reduce Skin Sensitivity: Contains Eucalyptus extract that moisturize & boost skin's ability to produce Ceramide.
I look forward to use this product more often as the Curél Sebum Care range is the culmination of more than 30 years of dermatological research!

Besides the Sebum Care range, Curél also have other range for face & body. For more information, visit Curél Malaysia's:

p.s: Curél is also available to purchase online at Lazada and 11streetCurrently there is an ongoing promotion on both websites until 20th August! Get 10% off discount plus FREE shipping for the Trial Kit and Face Cream. Don't miss out!

No comments :

Post a Comment