Sep 27, 2017

Kinohimitsu Superfood Supreme x 11Street


kinohimitsu
When it comes to nutritional drinks, I do not like those that contains high amount of oats. I have never been a fan of oat-based drinks since young. 11Street recently collaborated with Kinohimitsu to promote general wellness. Thanks to 11street for sending over the Kinohimitsu Superfood Supreme over for me to try :)

What is Superfood Supreme?
A nutritional multigrain beverage that promotes healthy bones, joints and muscles, enabling you to stay active to explore life with excitement and energy regardless of age. It is:
  • High in protein
  • High in Vitamin B12
  • High in Calcium
  • Source of Magnesium
  • Source of Dietary Fibre

Who is it recommended for?
Superfood Supreme is recommended for athletes or exercise enthusiasts, the elderly, those who are undergoing physiotherapy / rehabilitation, and those who have joint stiffness / muscle weakness.

What does Superfood Supreme contain?
It contains 7 colours plant based ingredients along with health-promoting micronutrients and antioxidants power that help to maintain vitality and good health.
  • Raspberry (Red): Good for heart healf
  • Mangosteen, Blueberry & Elderberry (Purple): Good for joint health & anti-ageing
  • Yellow Pea (Yellow): Good for immunity & muscle strength
  • Black Sesame Seed & Blackberry (Black): Good for memory
  • Brown Rice & Cocoa (Brown): Good for digestive health
  • Oat (White): Good for cholesterol level
  • Wheatgrass (Green): Good for bone & teeth health
kinohimitsu

During my first time opening the product, I did not know where was actually a scoop inside the tin as it was buried inside the powder...haha! Just by mixing 2 scoops into 150-200ml of cold or lukewarm water, you will be able to enjoy the beverage right away. Since it is in powder form, it does clump together when added with water but you just have to mix it properly :)

Although this product contains both oats and black sesame which I am not keen of especially when eaten in concentrated amount, Kinohimitsu Superfood Supreme does not have the overpowering taste of this two ingredients as it is mixed together with other ingredients as well. I am currently enjoying this taste because it reminded me of roasted brown rice.

I would drink Kinohimitsu Superfood Supreme especially when I need to workout. Since it can be used as a meal replacement as well, I would drink the beverage one hour before my workout once a week, as by the time my workout finishes, it will be past dinner time already.

At the same time, I am also thinking to start consuming the Superfood Supreme as a breakfast replacement meal since I don't eat breakfast (which is bad). 

kinohimitsu
Kinohimitsu Superfood Supreme is lactose free, soy free, cholesterol free and trans fat free.

Kinohimitsu Superfood Supreme (500g) is available for purchase on 11Street:

No comments :

Post a Comment